Payment methods include PayPal/Credit and Debit cards And Another payment method Boleto is a payment option for Brazilian customers Powered By Payssion.
Express Checkout with PayPal:
just Select your Product and attribute i.e (size,color,model etc) And Simple click on (Checkout with PayPal) Button Then pay with credit or Debit Cards.
PayPal Credit/Bank Cards: PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
Another payment method Boleto is a payment option for Brazilian customers Powered By Payssion
Customer will Easy Make an Order.
For Customer Security Sometimes Our Payment Method Team Approve Your Identity And Ask to Approve Your Transaction. That’s Way we are Prefer our customers to choose this Payment Method.
Boleto is a payment option for Brazilian customers Powered By Payssion.
Please follow these steps for making a payment with Boleto:
1. On the checkout page, please select ” Boleto ” as your payment method.
2. Input your CPF, your personal information will be verified by the system
3. Print out (or take picture of )the section containing your account information.
4. Bring the payment information when you go to local agency and show it to them before making your payment.
(To make sure your Boleto payment successfully, please finish the payment in 3 days)
5. After you pay by Boleto, normally the order status will be updated within 7 business days.
What is 3-D Secure?
1. What is 3-D Secure?
3-D Secure is an XML-based protocol designed to be an additional security layer for online credit and debit card transaction with the intention of improving the security of Internet payments.
When the cardholder makes a purchase with a participating merchant, a pop-up appears demanding that the cardholder activate the card by entering a password and personal information.
2. What do you need to do as cardholder?
If 3-D Secure is required, you will be directed to page of bank to fill in personal information during payment.
Please follow instruction there to complete 3-D secure activation in order to pay for your order.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.